Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scarves and Tech

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!


Before I begin this weeks Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop post, let me say I just found the Blogger app for my phone. So this is a big test to see how it works and I hope it goes well. This is also why I only chose one accessory. ( Although your phone is an accessory, right? People sure act like they are.) Lets see what happens...

Ok, back to business...

This weeks prompt is your favorite accessory. So many things went through my mind. I wanted to do shoes or jackets, but I felt those items were more clothing than accessory. So I chose my scarves.

I am always cold so these are a must to help me stay warm. I even wear them lounging around the house. My faves are the light pashmina-style (versatile scarf/wrap), but of course there is also the category of my bin full of warmer winter scarves (not pictured).


What's your favorite accessory?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. I love how a scarf can make an outfit! I have a few but hope to build a collection this winter!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love