Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Red Hot

Click Here for sources
Posted by Picasa

Red is definitely a color that POPS. I must admit I was never a huge fan of red. It always seemed like a stressful color to me... Stop! Warning! It has begun to grow on me lately though, especially since fall is upon us. I am starting to find it to be a fun color.

For this weeks Gussy Sews Inspiration Challenge I decided to narrow down my inspiration instead of being all over the place. There are so many directions you can go with the color red. My choice this week was fashion inspired by red.

My thoughts clockwise starting in the left top corner:

1. I love the little girls red coat. She looks ready to head to school on a cold fall day. I want one for my daughter.

2. Not many people could pull off the bright red hair and lips but this is stunning on this woman. It makes her blue eyes pop. I've always had a fascination with red hair. A little too chicken to try it myself though.

3. This red bow makes me want to sport the look!

4. Picked because I'm a sucker for jackets and ruffles.

5. I love the shape of this blazer and the red shoes paired with it. Usually I don't like red and black together, but the orange and yellow thrown in balance it out for me.

I think red is winning me over.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love