Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gussy Sews Inpiration Challenge: Gardens


This weeks Gussy Sews Inspiration Challenge is gardens. The second I heard this I instantly thought of the pictures I had recently seen in Martha Stewart Living magazine of moss gardens. She brought them in the home and I thought they were beautiful. They seem so magical. I can picture a fairy living in them.

I would love to have one of these in my home. I'm just not sure what the easiest way to get the  materials is. Any ideas?

(Source: Martha Stewart Living magazine/ August 2011)


3 comments:

  1. I love moss in the garden!
    Great inspiration!
    Stopping by from Gussy Sews!
    Shelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how well a moss garden would do indoors? I need something for my desk and I love the look of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moss gardens! Stopping by from Gussy Sews!

    www.findingbeautyintheordinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love