Monday, October 29, 2012

Not So Country Furniture

Today I want to share a new and growing maker of unique reclaimed furniture and accessories. I am a huge fan for Flat River Furniture and wait eagerly for each new piece to debut. Although the name brings up images of the country and log cabins, a lot of his work has evolved into things like rustic tables with a modern twist. The designer is really quite amazing and creative.... although I may be a little bias because he's my DAD. Never the less his work really is great and I know a lot of other people love it too.


















His stuff is flying out of the workshop and if you are interested in something you see you need to scoop it up fast! The good news is he can custom build just about anything.

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love