Some of my FAVORITES:
- Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
- all of the Nicholas Sparks books
- For One More Day AND Tuesdays with Morrie, by Mitch Albom
- Charlotte's Web, by E. B. White
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- The Letters of Abelard and Heloise
- Butterfly's Child, by Angela Davis-Gardner
As a child I would have killed for the library in the Disney Beauty and Beast film, or perhaps something like this:
I wouldn't want to go too over the top though so I would find this amazing too:
Although I would definitely see this being as more "do-able" in my house. A nice cozy reading spot. No one would find me with the doors closed.
Please share your favorite books below. I am always looking for something new to read.