Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gussy Sews Insiration Challege: Homemade

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!I am so excited about the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop! It is fun and takes very little effort... just find the things you like. This weeks prompt: Homemade.

For this prompt I was inspired by two things. The first one lead to the creation of the other. This will sound a little familiar because I already started a brief blog about this below.

My daughter has soooo many hair clips and headbands and elastics and bows, but she loves them all. I particularly love this fabric one that was handmade by a parishioner at our church and bought at a craft sale. I want one in every color. The flower just looks so cute in her hair.


Cute accessories like this deserve a much better space than at the bottom of a box though, so I created these ribbon accessory to start organizing and displaying her hair things.


Starting to feel more inspired by the second.. maybe I will start working on creating more hair clips like that flower one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love